Sherry Auble Discusses how to overcome the fear of sales.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network: https://businessinnovatorsradio.com/interview-with-sherry-auble-founder-of-savvy-women-wealth-overcoming-the-fear-of-sales
Sales can be a daunting endeavor, even for experienced professionals. It’s an area that requires creativity and confidence to close deals. But people shouldn’t allow fear to obstruct success. Here are some strategies salespeople can learn for overcoming the fear of sales and making progress toward achieving their goals:
- One of the most important aspects of sales is establishing trust with potential clients. This can be accomplished by showing genuine interest in their needs and demonstrating knowledge of the subject. Developing strong relationships will help salespeople build confidence in their ability to provide a quality solution for the client’s problems. Additionally, it’s important to communicate clearly and concisely, so individuals should make sure they practice their presentation skills and stay up-to-date on industry developments.
- Another key component of success in sales is setting realistic goals. It’s important to have a clear understanding of what they want to achieve before starting any project so that they can focus their efforts on the most effective strategies. Having achievable goals will also help keep them motivated as they work toward achieving them.
- Once individuals have a plan in place, it’s time to start their sales campaign. This involves making contact with potential clients and introducing themselves and their product or service. They should be sure to focus on the benefits that clients will receive from working with them. It’s also important to keep track of any conversations they have, so they can review them later and make adjustments as needed. They shouldn’t be afraid to make mistakes – this is all part of the learning process!
- Finally, they shouldn’t forget to reward themselves for their efforts. Celebrating successes and recognizing improvements that they have made will give them a sense of accomplishment and help foster a positive attitude toward sales.
Sherry shared: “With the right mindset and strategies, individuals can overcome any fear of sales and achieve success. They should take the time to develop a plan that works for them, practice their skills, and stay motivated as they work towards their goals. With these tips in mind, they will be able to build strong relationships with potential clients and close deals confidently and successfully.”
About Sherry Auble
Sherry grew up in a struggling blue-collar family where money was scarce and at times, nonexistent. But she was determined to create a better and more fulfilling life for herself and she has been able to do that with the gift of perseverance and resilience. She has had her share of knocks, but always gets up and pushes on. She thinks it’s that kind of determination that enabled her to work for premier Wall Street firms and Fortune 500 companies in business development. In fact, one of her greatest accomplishments was growing a financial advisory practice from the ground up to a $25 million portfolio of high-net-worth clients. She learned a lot about the fundamentals of building a successful online business and that’s what she wants to do for today’s women entrepreneurs through her new Savvy Women’s Business Academy.
Today, her mission is to take all her training, experience, talents, and gifts to help women entrepreneurs overcome the common obstacles and challenges of business while learning the best practices to grow and scale to 6 figures and beyond!
Recent news and interviews:
- Sherry Auble discusses the importance of having a business plan: https://authoritypresswire.com/sherry-auble-founder-of-savvy-women-wealth-interviewed-on-the-influential-entrepreneurs-podcast-discussing-the-importance-of-having-a-business-plan/