Infinity Turbine LLC, is introducing the Cogeneration Battery.
Considered a hybrid between a standard flow battery and a thermal storage device, the battery provides simultaneous heat or cold liquid storage as well as electrical energy storage.
The Cogen Battery has a variety of applications which include:
- storage of thermal energy (heating or cooling) from unused thermal resources
- storage of electrical power for backup power and grid strength
- utility grid power rate mining opportunities to store off-peak low cost power for later use during demand (on-peak) hours
- storage of thermal energy for Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) power production while simultaneously storing the electrical output from the turbine generator
- using off-peak low cost power to make heating and cooling for later use
- reducing peak demand utility rates by peak energy shaving
Infinity Turbine LLC offers a visionary future for clean and renewable fuels by providing complimentary technologies which leverage greater efficiency.
Company Website: https://infinityturbine.com
G. Giese | CEO | Infinity Turbine LLC | firstname.lastname@example.org