Venus Williams, world-renowned tennis champion, entrepreneur and pay equity advocate, will also join SIGNAL to discuss how to persevere through times of uncertainty
SIGNAL speakers include executives from Toyota, The International Federation of Red Cross and Lou Montulli, the inventor of HTTP cookies
The eighth annual customer and developer conference will focus on strengthening customer relationships, driving efficiency and doing more with less in times of uncertainty
Twilio (NYSE:TWLO) (LTSE: TWLO), the customer engagement platform that drives real-time, personalized experiences for today’s leading brands, today announced a lineup of special guests for SIGNAL, its annual customer and developer conference. Speakers include celebrated actor and filmmaker, George Clooney and esteemed human rights lawyer, Amal Clooney as well as worldwide tennis champion and entrepreneur, Venus Williams, and renowned developer and creator of HTTP cookies, Lou Montulli. The eighth annual SIGNAL will take place virtually on November 2-3, 2022. To register for a free Explorer pass, visit https://www.signal2022.com/.
Today’s consumers have unlimited choices in which brands they choose and how they interact with those brands, bringing the competition for businesses to an all time high. The major challenge business leaders are facing is the cost and complexity of finding customers, reaching them, and keeping them long-term. This year, at SIGNAL, Twilio will explore the tangible ways that businesses can move away from transactional customer messages to building deep customer relationships – while decreasing customer acquisition costs and increasing customer lifetime value.
Twilio Chief Operating Officer Khozema Shipchandler will be joined by special guests George and Amal Clooney to discuss the importance of relationships and engaging with their communities and fans. The pair will also discuss their work with the Clooney Foundation for Justice, which advocates for the rights of imprisoned journalists, the LGBTQ+ community, women, marginalized communities, and human rights defenders.
Twilio Chief Diversity Officer Lybra Clemons will sit down with tennis champion, business entrepreneur, and philanthropist Venus Williams to unpack what it means to win in today’s world, how to persevere through times of uncertainty, and why we have a responsibility to “change the game” and advocate for equitable policies that benefit all marginalized communities.
This year, SIGNAL will feature:
- Speakers from Twilio customers including: Steve Basra, CEO of Toyota Connected; Nena Stoiljkovic, Under Secretary General for Global Relations, Diplomacy, and Digitization at the International Federation of Red Cross; Guillaume de Zwirek, CEO of Well Health; Chester Velasco, VP and Head of Infrastructure & Capacity of UnionBank of the Philippines; Matthew Harwoord, Head of Customer Messaging of NatWest; Aline Tenora La Motta, Product Manager of Magalu and more.
- A Developer Keynote on Day 2 of the event, including product highlights from the past year and demos. Additionally, Twilio CEO Jeff Lawson and Chief Product Officer Eyal Manor will be joined by renowned developer Lou Montulli, who created the oldest maintained web browser, Lynx, and is responsible for several browser innovations including HTTP cookies and the blink tag.
- The Summits @ SIGNAL, including Creator Summit and CDP Summit. These exclusive, in-person events present the opportunity for senior leaders to learn from and network with Twilio experts and industry thought leaders. To request a ticket for The Summits, please visit https://www.signal2022.com/twilio/thesummits.
- Interactive sessions, panels and workshops demonstrating how businesses can better manage and activate customer data to build direct, long-lasting relationships with their customers.
- Several business areas including developers and product managers, marketers, customer experience and nonprofits with more than 20 deep dive product demos and a close look at new Twilio products.
- An engaging virtual platform experience powered by Twilio’s own technology, where customers and attendees can connect in real-time on the channels of their choice.
Over 50,000 builders from around the globe are expected to join this year’s SIGNAL to re-imagine the way businesses interact with their customers. The SIGNAL agenda serves developers, leaders, and creators of all skill levels, offering techniques for creating meaningful digital experiences at scale.
Code of Conduct
Twilio SIGNAL is dedicated to providing a harassment-free virtual conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, or religion (or lack thereof). Twilio does not tolerate harassment of conference participants or staff at any time nor in any form.
Today's leading companies trust Twilio's Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) to build direct, personalized relationships with their customers everywhere in the world. Twilio enables companies to use communications and data to add intelligence and security to every step of the customer journey, from sales to marketing to growth, customer service and many more engagement use cases in a flexible, programmatic way. Across 180 countries, millions of developers and hundreds of thousands of businesses use Twilio to create magical experiences for their customers. For more information about Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) (LTSE: TWLO), visit: www.twilio.com.